28 July 2010

Hello from Kayleigh !

Hey guys, so far the holiday club is going great ! I miss everyone who was here in previous years so much but love having Emily here every year. ( She so didn't tell me to say that ! ) It was great to hear from Whitney on the phone today, it was good to go over the cheer she taught us, i miss her lots. It is so good to have the Americans here, the holiday club wouldn't be the same without an American touch ! The crafts, drama, songs and games are so much fun and I hope that the children are able to learn more about Jesus and come to know Him as their saviour. I am looking forward to the next few days and I wish everyone could stay for longer. Yesterday Andrew and Matthew played some Scottish music and we taught some of the Americans a Scottish dance, it was so much fun ! I was also in the drama yesterday with James and it was also good fun.
I hope you have fun reading the blog and please keep us in your prayers for the next few days.

Kayleigh.

1 comment:

  1. We miss you too Kayleigh! Thank you for your sweet comments and I promise we'll all be back again. Love and blessings, Morgan

    ReplyDelete